Recent Before & After Photos

Pipe Leak in Lincoln, MA

This customer is one of our business owner's contacts from the Business Network International. She heard him speaking on SERVPRO's abilities to restore homes an... READ MORE

Toilet Overflows with Sewage

SERVPRO responded to an emergency sewage loss in a commercial property in which the cause of loss was a toilet on the main level getting backed up and overflowi... READ MORE

Oven Fire in Watertown, MA

"Faster to any sized disaster" is one of the many mottos we go by at SERVPRO. While we usually deal with medium sized losses, there is nothing too small or too ... READ MORE

Sump Pump Failure in Lexington Basement

For the month of April we were super busy with multiple sump pump failures. Due to the water tables being so low and then rising rapidly because of the wet weat... READ MORE

Sewage Back up at Edinburg Center property

The Edinburg Center has been a customer of SERVPRO of Lexington/Bedford for around 5 years, so whenever they have an issue they know who to call to make it "Lik... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Rec Room

As we always say, mold is everywhere! Some molds are good while others can cause harm to one's health. The sight of mold makes some of our customers uneasy, esp... READ MORE

Furnace Malfunction in Concord, MA

SERVPRO responded to an occupied single family residence built in 1939 for a soot damage in which the cause of loss was a furnace malfunction. The soot affected... READ MORE

Hurricane Matthew brings up the floors

SERVPRO responded to an emergency water damage in an occupied single family residence built in 1986 in which the cause of loss was flooding from Hurricane Matth... READ MORE

Moldy Closet on Hanscom Air Force Base

We've been providing services at Hanscom Air Force Base for the past 30 years and whenever there is an issue on base they feel comfortable giving us a call! SE... READ MORE

Electrical Fire in Wine Room of Lexington Home

SERVPRO responded to an after hours emergency fire damage in which the cause of loss was an electrical malfunction in the wine room located in the garage. Heavy... READ MORE